The Area's Only Certified Watch Service Center
Brinker’s Jewelers specializes in Rolex and Tudor watch repair, as well as a variety of other timepieces. All of our work comes with a warranty for your peace of mind.
We Ensure The Quality And Accuracy Of Your Timepiece
We specialize in Rolex and Tudor watch repair, as well as every other brand we sell. Additionally, we will service other high-grade watches we do not sell, that you may have purchased elsewhere. Regularly having your watch serviced by a Certified Watchmaker ensures the quality and accuracy of your timepiece.
From simple battery replacement for your quartz watch to fully restoring your high-grade Swiss timepiece, most repairs are handled in our state-of-the-art service center.
Standard maintenance includes:
- Ultrasonically clean and steam bracelet
- Water resistant vacuum / pressure test
- Hand-cleaning case
- Apply Loc-tite to all bracelets and caseback screws
- Replace springbars (if necessary)
- Gasket inspection, re-lubrication or replacement
- Bracelet evaluation and pin replacement (optional)
- Bracelet Adjustment
- Service Assessment
- New battery included for all quartz watches
Additional services include:
- Water Resistance Maintenance
- New Crown, Case Tube, Caseback Gasket, Crystal, Crystal Gasket
- New Crystals
- New Watch Straps and Bracelets
- Bracelet Repair
- Refinishing and Polishing
- Vacuum/Pressure Testing for water for dive watches up to 1,220 meters
- All additional services begin with a standard maintenance service
Our Rolex Level Fifty Service Center
In 2008, we added a state-of-the art, Rolex Level Fifty service center to our store. Here's what this means for you:
All of our watches are worked on in a room known as the Clean Room. This room has its own air-filtration system, with positive pressure in the room. This system is equipped to keep dirt out of the room when the door is opened and closed.
Our refinishing room is where your case and bracelet refinishing occurs. This negative pressure room is separate from the clean room, and allows us to restore your watch and bracelet to like-new condition.
Every Rolex respectively endures rigorous testing to ensures Rolex standard specifications. These timepieces are tested in multiple positions that mimic every day wearing habits of the individual. The timing and performance of the timepiece is scrutinized and perfected during this process.
Request A Repair
Visit our store, give us a call at 812.476.0651, or fill out this form to initiate a service for your timepiece.