Largest watch repair facility in the Midwest.
Having your watch serviced by a qualified watch professional on a regular basis will help maintain its value and performance.
Brinker’s Jewelers is proud to offer complete watch services to the Tri-State area. Whether the battery in your quartz watch needs to be replaced or your high-grade Swiss timepiece needs a complete overhaul, Brinker’s Jewelers can meet all of your needs. Most repairs can be done in our state-of-the-art service center. We specialize in maintaining and restoring your timepiece.
Standard maintenance for quartz* and mechanical watches includes:
- Ultrasonically Clean and Steam Bracelet
- Vacuum/Pressure Test for Water Resistance
- Hand Cleaning of Case
- Apply Loc-tite to all Bracelets and Caseback Screws
- Replace Springbars (if necessary)
- Gasket Inspection, Re-lubrication, or Replacement
- Bracelet Evaluation & Pin Replacement (optional)
- Bracelet Adjustment
- Service Assessment
- *Maintenance service on Quartz Watches includes a new battery.
- Water Resistance Maintenance
- New Crown, Case Tube, Caseback Gasket, Crystal, Crystal Gasket
- New Crystals
- New Watch Straps and Bracelets
- Bracelet Repair
- Refinishing and Polishing
- Vacuum/Pressure Testing for water for dive watches up to 1,220 meters
- **All additional services include the standard maintenance service.
Come in to Brinker’s Jewelers for all your watch repair needs.