10 Gift Ideas Around $1,000 or Less
When you give someone you love jewelry you chose for them, it’s not about the brand or price tag — it’s about the emotion you create.
It’s about the experience, from the thought you put into finding the most heartwarming piece to the look on their face when they see it for the first time. It’s about how you captured their personality so perfectly and the memories made from that moment.
And no matter the moment — a birthday, anniversary, holiday, or just because — you will never have to sacrifice quality for affordability when you choose gifts from Brinker’s Jewelers. In our store, quality and value go hand in hand.
Here are ten gift ideas for any occasion that prove beautiful, high-quality jewelry is within your budget.
1. 14KT White Gold Textured Fashion Ring with Marquise Shape Stone
2. 14KT Rose Gold Fashion Ring with Six Accent Diamonds
3. 14KT White Gold Fashion Ring with Marquise Shaped Rubies Paired with Round Diamonds
4. 14KT White Gold Fashion Ring with a 2.46ct Grape Garnet and Two Accent Diamonds
5. Stainless Steel Hammered Oxidized Ring
6. 14KT White Gold Diamond Cuff Bracelet
Pendants & Necklaces
7. 18KT Rose Gold Diamond “Love” Necklace Paired with a 14KT Rose Gold Cable Chain
Price: $950 pendant and $150 chain
8. 14KT Yellow Gold Graduated Fancy Cut Opal Necklace
9. 14KT Rose Gold Pendant with Princess Cut Amethyst Paired with a 14KT Rose Gold Diamond Cut Cable Chain
Price: $660 pendant and $250 chain
10. 14KT White Gold Leverback Blue Topaz Earrings
Visit the store to see these beautiful pieces for yourself!